Tel: 01382 220166
The Facial treatments course is an intensive one that teaches you key skills to enable you to offer this profitable treatment to your clients. You will learn how to recognise and treat different skin types, conditions perform facial, neck and back massage techniques to give your clients a rejuvenating experience.
This course is suitable for complete beginners to experienced therapists. The course contains a mixture of theory and practical work, enabling students to perform facials on clients.
The course will cover:
- Health, Safety and Hygiene
- Anatomy and physiology
- Contra-indications & Common skin disorders
- Client Consultation
- Facial Examination & Skin diagnosis
- Skin cleansing, toning and moisturising
- Massage including, Face, Neck and Back massage
- Preparation and application of face masks
- Benefits of usage of products on different skin types
- Students will carry out supervised treatments on a number of clients
All training material is provided on each training course.Models may also provided for each student on the day.However students can bring their own models please discuss when booking.
Qualification Gained: BABTAC accredited, CPD points mandatory. CPD points allocated 8.
Duration: 2 Days 10am to 4pm
Course Pre Requisite Qualifications: None
Course Cost : £495.00
Kits can be purchased by request or we can advise students of products required and suppliers