Tel: 01382 220166
SVQ 2 Customer Service at SCQF level 5
Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF)
What is the SCQF?
The SCQF is a way of comparing the wide range of Scottish qualifications. It covers achievements such as those from school, college, university, and many work-based qualifications. It does this by giving each qualification a level and a number of credit points. The level of a qualification shows how difficult the learning is. The credit points show how much learning is involved in achieving that qualification. Each credit point represents an average of 10 hours of learning.
The SCQF can help:
- decide how you progress in your learning
- understand qualifications you are not familiar with
- employers understand different types of qualifications and help development of employees skills
- colleges and universities identify the level that has been studied in a particular subject and make it easier to transfer credit points between different learning programmes
- provide recognition for other areas of your learning that may contribute to your personal development and your future goals.
Colleges and Universities use SCQF Levels
All Scottish universities and colleges now use SCQF levels and credit points to describe their courses, if these are included in the Framework. A wide range of other learning is also being recognised using SCQF levels and credits. Some employers are using SCQF levels instead of, or as well as, types of qualification when they advertise jobs.
Benefits of SVQs
The benefits to the individual Candidate are:
- Achieving a nationally recognised qualification.
- Personal development.
- Improving the way work is carried out.
- Adapting your awareness of customer service
The benefits to the organisation are:
- Motivates employees in the work place.
- Qualifies employees in the work place.
- Improves practices in the workplace.
Full qualification course Cost : £1,750
Duration 12 to 24 mths
please call Faith Elder on 01382 220166 / 07957919292 for more information